Beard balm will keep your skin and beard fully hydrated and will prevent beardruff. Your beard will look and feel great.
Ingredients: coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, hemp oil, argon oil, tamanu oil, cedarwood, vetiver and tea tree essential oils and black opium fragrance oil.
- Bees wax will give your beard a slight hold and lock in the moisture given by the other ingredients
- Cocoa and Shea butters are rich in moisture and improve spread ability
- Jojoba oil closely resembles the natural sebum oil of your skin
- Argon oil makes the beard soft and healthy and provides hydration
- Tamanu oil is a natural antioxidant. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and antibiotic properties.
- The fatty acids of the Omega 3 and Omega 6 in Hemp seed oil are good for the health of the hair follicles
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and has healing properties. It is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Tea tree is a natural antiseptic and treats beardruff naturally
- Vetiver is a nourishing and cooling skin oil especially for irritated skin